Larnaka is the 3rd-largest city in the Republic of Cyprus; it is home to the country’s main international airport and its 2nd largest port. Its treasures include the bustling promenade of Finikoudes, a popular beachfront lined with exquisite palms, trendy cafes and unique restaurants.
– 4-storey building
– The building preserved
– An exciting blend of the old with new
– A total of 40 guest rooms including 4 single suits
– Exquisite reception and lobby area
– Breakfast & Buffet area
– Multipurpose meeting & conference room
– Fully equipped gym
– Central outdoor courtyard
– Outdoor bar & rooftop pool (No other boutique hotel in the city)
– Excellent Return on Investment
– Great location
– Excess tourism demand
– Combines business with leisure
The property is a few steps away from St.Lazarus square and most rooms enjoy magnificent views of St.Lazarus church,the old city and the sea beyond.
Adjacent to hotel the new Larnaca Tennis club is under construction and is due to complete in 2020. Numerous national and international tournaments are hosted every year attracting many international players.
From the location of hotel:
North :City Center